Music while you take a look around!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Get Barreled this Summer!

I love getting barreled, and I’m sure you don’t mind it either. There are so many place’s that you can go and get barreled all day long. How much do you want to get barreled may be the question, and possibly how big does it have to be to barrel where you want to go. What would be your ideal trip and where? Would you want other options than just getting barreled, say a beach break or point break, something that would allow a little of both? Or, would you try to change it up and take a trip that you know you’ll just get shacked the entire time and love every minute of it. I wouldn’t mind either or. Just surfing satisfies me, and getting barreled would probably be my ideal trip. Somewhere with a perfect point break or reef that allowed you to just get barreled all day. It’s that feeling of being inside the wave and knowing that no one can replicate that feeling. It’s better than riding a roller coaster. So, where would be your dream wave to get barreled out of your mind for a few days?

Tales from the Tube from Jarred Hancox on Vimeo.

Probably my most 'intimate' video ever made, some really high quality amazing barrel footage captured on my GoPro Surf Hero HD. Featuring multiple angles including some of the same waves being captured from land on my Panasonic HD camcorder. These clips were taken in different sessions over the 2010 Indo season, the bulk of it while surf guiding at G-Land Bobby's Surf Camp and a few at Padang Padang, Bali. I know it sounds long at just over 5mins but don't be put off, it certainly doesn't seem very long at all when you watch it. I put countless hours into editing and getting this clip rendered so I hope you enjoy :)

Soundtrack is Live - Lightning Strikes, and I've also added in the sound of the tube in some clips just for something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment